TB-300 Intelligent metal foil resistivity measuring instrument
- MEASURING RANGE0.1µΩ～150Ω or 0.01µΩ•m～2.5µΩ•m
TB-300 intelligent metal foil resistivity measuring instrument is a patented product of our company. It is the only portable and full-automatic high-performance measuring instrument that can measure the resistivity, conductivity and other parameters of metal foil and metal strip. It is a high-tech product designed by using current voltage drop four terminal measurement method, advanced electronic technology, single-chip microcomputer technology and automatic detection technology. Its performance fully conforms to the relevant technical requirements in GB / t22638.6-2016. It is widely used in new energy fields such as metal foil, metal strip, battery ear, and industries such as electric power, electric machinery and electric appliances, colleges and universities, scientific research institutions, etc
● It is used to measure the conductivity, resistivity, meter resistance of metal foil, metal strip and wire, and DC resistance of motor, transformer, etc.
● It integrates advanced electronic technology, single-chip technology and automatic detection technology, with strong automatic function and simple operation;
● only press the key once, all measured values can be obtained without any calculation, suitable for continuous, fast and accurate detection;
● battery powered design, small size, easy to carry, suitable for field and field use;
● large screen, large font, which can display resistivity, conductivity, resistance and other measured values and temperature at the same time, test current, temperature compensation coefficient and other auxiliary parameters, very intuitive;
● one machine is multi-purpose, with three kinds of measuring interfaces, i.e. conductor resistivity, conductivity measurement interface, and metal foil resistivity measurement interface;
● each measurement, with automatic selection of constant current, automatic current commutation, automatic zero correction, to overcome the error caused by the thermal voltage to line resistance, and ensure the accuracy of each measurement value;
● the instrument has its own environmental temperature sensor and a variety of material temperature coefficients for selection to complete the automatic temperature compensation;
● a series of calibration resistors can be selected and matched with relevant software to facilitate the automatic calibration of the instrument;
● The unique portable four terminal test fixture is suitable for rapid measurement of different materials and specifications of wire or bar;
● the built-in data memory can record and save 1000 sets of measurement data and parameters, and connect the upper computer to generate a complete report.
－10℃～＋55℃ Precision ±0.2℃(0℃～＋40℃)
Internal constant current of the instrument
16µA level～1A level（automatic selection according to the measuring requirement）
with TBJ-300(300mm)portable testing fixture
measure strip-type metal foil and thin metal belt
Automatic temperature compensation
The measured value will be automatically compensated to the value at 20℃.
room temperature DC resistance at stadard size R’（T0）、resistivity ρv、room temperature resistance R（T0）、resistance R
Date, time, temperature correction coefficient α and various measurements values of metal foil
Normal working environment
Temperature: 0℃～＋40℃; relative humidity: 0～80%
Large LCD screen with backlight, can display multiple measuring parameters at the same time.
7Ah/7.4V chargeable lithium battery; battery power supply only, average working hour over 15 hours
Can save 1000 groups of measured data.
PC communication mode
RS232 serial port
Host：2.2kg Portable measuring fixture：1kg
Shock-resistance engineering plastic
Packaging and protection
containing the host, measuring fixture, charger, communication cable, calibration resistor, operation manual and mini-printer.
It is used to measure the conductivity, resistivity, meter resistance of metal foil, metal strip and wire, and DC resistance of motor, transformer, etc
TECHNICAL SUPPORT 1 ：86-592-3195306 / 86-18050108768
TECHNICAL SUPPORT 2：86-592-3195308 / 86-18060926989